"Gunbuster" sign at work but CC up to the door??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you carry you are breaking the law and could be subject to but not limited to: termination by your employer, criminal prosecution, jail time, your CCW revoked, felony record.

Actually, it's a misdemenaor fine for trespassing just for carrying past the sign, if the owner wants to press it. Drawing the gun at the door to unload and store it is a whole different matter; that is probably unwise at best (I'm too polite to say "really dumb").

It seems to me the real issue is "Do you want to risk getting fired, which the company can do, whether you are arrested/charged or not?"

TDH1988

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF there has already been some robberies and one stabbing, then the choice is clear that you need to be able to protect yourself, survive and go home to your family. My humble opinion, is I would rather lose my job for carrying, than lose my life when I needed my weapon and didn't have it. Get creative and find a way to have your weapon. Good luck sir

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sheepdog380

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, if it's properly concealed then know one will ever know, so I say carry. And if the situation came that you had to use it, even though you weren't suppose to have it I'm sure the ones around wouldn't mind to much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom