H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I went in there their burgers were $4.00 that was the last time. I didn't even want to look at their gun prices.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, you must be the exception to the rule. Every time I go in to browse(twice a month for years) I'm accosted by at least 2 different people who want to help me find something. Like clockwork! Prices on things aren't bad but I try not to pay sales tax on expensive items so I do not buy firearms there. Reloading stuff... is a different story. Prices are good and I can actually find primers/power so I'm happy to buy it there.

+1. I don't know about the whole store, but the gun guys work on commission. It is almost as bad as Mathis Brothers in there sometimes.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 2nd to last time I went in there, my friend was going to buy some guns. He just had to have one of the tommy guns they have in there, we waited and waited and waited and nothing, he would go over there and ask for help and they were all just BSing over by the counters. I got pissed off so I just went and browsed the pistols, and I walked back over about 30 min later and he was still standing there. I asked him if they had walked over to him yet and he said no, I walked around the corner and those guys are still BSing with the same guys. I told them there was a guy over here ready to spend $4000.00 if they would stop f*cking around, and that was the only reason they budged. He ended up buying the tommy gun, a 357 lever gun, and a henry 22 lever gun. If it would have been me I would have just left, but I won't ever go back, every single time I go in there that happens. You'll have to trust me that I don't look trashy or look like I don't have money. I'm sure I have more shotguns and rifles than a lot of people on here, and you can also rest assured none of them came from there.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow that's always been the opposite experience I've had there. There's an older gentleman that works there and uses a cane. He recognizes me every time I browse their weapons and always comes over to help.

Did anyone attend their event last weekend? Reps from many of the major gun companies had demo guns and let people shoot for free. I'm in the market for a .38 for my GF and she was able to fire about 6-7 weapons until she found one she really liked. Great experience overall, though it was a bit crowded.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that's always been the opposite experience I've had there. There's an older gentleman that works there and uses a cane. He recognizes me every time I browse their weapons and always comes over to help.

Did anyone attend their event last weekend? Reps from many of the major gun companies had demo guns and let people shoot for free. I'm in the market for a .38 for my GF and she was able to fire about 6-7 weapons until she found one she really liked. Great experience overall, though it was a bit crowded.

The same older gentleman was polite with me when I was there during the event last week. Another fellow who waited on me was polite too, even if he didn't quite have all his facts straight about the handguns I inspected.

But how did you manage to shoot those guns for free? I had to pay $3 each to fire five shots through any pistol that caught my fancy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom