H&H is no longer a distributor forJ&K Bullet Casters !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the problems you've been getting calls about?

It's honestly not worth discussing Matt. It was more important to make the announcement so we would stop getting the calls. Some will tru em and some won't. Our loyal customers will always come back to our quality and value.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, If we could just get you to open a store in Tulsa ...........

white_and_blue_twitter.jpg

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To everyone else, we will be making an exciting announcement in the next week concerning the product lines we are adding as well as standardized business hours. We will be adding rifle bullets, cleaning supplies and a few other items that will come as quite a surprise to some. We are getting a HUGE plated bullet delivery next Friday that should keep plated bullets available to all. We will be THE place for reloading supplies in the metro area.

Will the announcement details be in this thread or will you start a new one? Looking forward to the NEWS!

I think folks knowing when the doors are open for business will be a great thing for your business.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will the announcement details be in this thread or will you start a new one? Looking forward to the NEWS!

I think folks knowing when the doors are open for business will be a great thing for your business.

We will start a new thread. The hours thing has always been difficult. We are a two man operation and most of our business is through online purchases.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear the news. Was waiting for some one to open a reloading supply place. I don,t need guns so I generaly avoid them. Don,t want to be tempted into something new.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have already brought quite a few new products into the store with more to come. By the increase in sales of our new products over the last few days, I'm going to declare this a positive step forward for our business.

Please "like" us on Facebook. We will be making several big announcements there in the next week!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have already brought quite a few new products into the store with more to come. By the increase in sales of our new products over the last few days, I'm going to declare this a positive step forward for our business.

Please "like" us on Facebook. We will be making several big announcements there in the next week!

I don't do facebook. Will those announcements be make eleswere?

Latest posts

Top Bottom