Had to Use My Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has this thread devolved into the absurdity we are in now? It's rhetorical I know. Comte DeLoach hijacked it with his stellar personality.

Also Comte DeLoach needs to learn the difference between a pistol and a revolver. Until then he is a danger to all of us.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has this thread devolved into the absurdity we are in now? It's rhetorical I know. Comte DeLoach hijacked it with his stellar personality.

Also Comte DeLoach needs to learn the difference between a pistol and a revolver. Until then he is a danger to all of us.

Ah, yes; Mr. Personality himself.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No ones holding his hand. He said he realized he needed practice, and is going to remedy that. No need to keep beating the dead horse, and touting your ability to shoot "bullseye." Which, face it, is also a low stress event, compared to live two way gun fights; so that's not really a reasonable practice method any more than waffle house, IDPA, IPSC, or paper targets. "you suck, go shoot bullseye" is so far your only contribution to this thread. Also, from what he said, he was narrowly missing anyways, which would have likely been hits on a chest sized target. So your comments about "danger to the public" are just dramatic ******** meant to make yourself sound more "serious" and educated about the matter.

wow good post nikat I was going to post in the thread again but nvm you got it all covered. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom