Hail Damage - Paintless Dent Removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we need to take my Ram 2500 in to get about 30-40 smallish hail dents fixed. Went through insurance. They did their virtural thing and cut us a check for their estimated amount it could/would cost. If we get a quote that ends up more than the original check they will issue us more money for the remainder. Or we could keep the money and not get the hail damage repaired but that's not the route we are going to take.

Anyways, does anyone have a quality recommendation for a bodyshop or paintless dent removal that can fix hail damage in the Tulsa area? Don't know much about them but with the size of dents I'd think a Paintless Dent Removel would be a better option?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend in Norman who does it. Idk how good he is (just being honest), but I know he doesn't advertise, has been doing it full time for a few decades, and keeps dang busy. I can give you his contact info if interested.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No recommendations but the way I did it on mine several years ago was waiting until they weren't busy any more then offered cash. Got it done for significantly less than quoted.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No recommendations but the way I did it on mine several years ago was waiting until they weren't busy any more then offered cash. Got it done for significantly less than quoted.
I think anybody worth anything has been pretty much booked solid for several years now. There's so much demand for it in the greater OKC area that people are coming from all over the country and setting up shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom