Handgun License Renewal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be awesome! I always get delayed! Yesterday was the first time in years that I wasn't...I was really shocked...Wes at Quik Guns and Pawn was surprised too I think. Usually at gun shows if I see something I want and the dealer is from out of town I just have the dealer take it to him and he'll do the check and hold it for me until the delay clears. OSBI would probably like this too, it would sell more licenses too, they bitched about the permitless carry simply because fewer permits meant less money coming in.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a bill that has came out of committee in the Ok legislature that will allow the Ok CC license to be used to purchase firearms, bypassing the fed check.
Walk in, produce the license and walk out with a gun.
Only the five year SDA card will be usable. The ATF will not accept 10 year SDA cards.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only the five year SDA card will be usable. The ATF will not accept 10 year SDA cards.
When I renewed the last time, my wife asked if I saved money getting the 10 year. When I told her no, she told me to get the 5 year. Turns out it might be a good thing I listened.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine expires next year, still un decided on if I will renew or not. Current one is a 10 year and one of the last to say concealed weapons license. Got mine right before the change to handgun license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom