Handguns and your preferred restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I eat at locally owned places. Lots of them owned by folks that haven't been here long.

I don't think it matters what you carry, but you'd better carry at a lot of them I go to lol.

I need to go to lunch with you.

Sketchy places with epic sides of sarcasm.
I know who’s in charge of organizing the next ENS….

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never eaten anything from Panera Bread, Ruth's Chris, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Logan's or Cheddar's, but I'm willing to try.
I like Waffle House if I want some greasy run of the mill breakfast but avoid the majority of fast food. Panera bread is especially foul to me, it’s just fancy pre made hospital food that’s been heated up.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can prove the Taco Hell. Before working on TBell's I gloved up.

Inside of an alarm keypad at one in Tulsa. I wonder why it quit working.

roached out TP 1.JPG
roached out TP 2.JPG

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The Glock and Chik Fil A is spot on.

Im 2 hours from the closest one so everytime I’m in a town with one I get some chicken cooked in peanut oil.

Was in Denver last month to buy a car and literally got Chik Fil A for Breakfast and Lunch since it was so close to the dealership and convenient

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never eaten anything from Panera Bread, Ruth's Chris, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Logan's or Cheddar's, but I'm willing to try.
Panera has good food, and service is good but not quick.
Wife loves Ruth's, and before retiring we could afford to eat there (not so much after retirement).
Waffle House's overall cleanliness is occasionally questionable, but never had a bad breakfast there.
Cracker Barrel (north OKC) gave me the only food poisoning I've ever had. Never going back.
Never been to Logan's.
Cheddar's has great food (potato soup is excellent!), but service is slow and it's always crowded.

So much for my experiences... (and in this state I carry in every restaurant I enter).

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Panera has good food, and service is good but not quick.
Wife loves Ruth's, and before retiring we could afford to eat there (not so much after retirement).
Waffle House's overall cleanliness is occasionally questionable, but never had a bad breakfast there.
Cracker Barrel (north OKC) gave me the only food poisoning I've ever had. Never going back.
Never been to Logan's.
Cheddar's has great food (potato soup is excellent!), but service is slow and it's always crowded.

So much for my experiences... (and in this state I carry in every restaurant I enter).
I refuse to set foot in a Logan’s again. Buddy and I went to the Yukon one a few years back. Took us 15 minutes to get water, 30 minutes to get beer. We were there over an hour before getting to order food, and the steaks were not only raw (and I like my steaks rare/medium rare) but they tasted horrible. We brought it up with the manager and he told us that if we didn’t like it, then we shouldn’t come back.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to set foot in a Logan’s again. Buddy and I went to the Yukon one a few years back. Took us 15 minutes to get water, 30 minutes to get beer. We were there over an hour before getting to order food, and the steaks were not only raw (and I like my steaks rare/medium rare) but they tasted horrible. We brought it up with the manager and he told us that if we didn’t like it, then we shouldn’t come back.
I was essentially told the same thing by the Chili's manager when I got a small bowl of lettuce for a dinner salad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom