Hated Halloween Candies That STILL Survive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We like the peanuts and candy corn. The candy I always disliked was the orange and black wrapped taffy or whatever the heck that was.
ooooh i love that peanut butter taffy. that's got to be what it is, right? hate candy corn, not a huge fan of the peanuts. but i will DEVOUR that black n orange taffy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We like the peanuts and candy corn. The candy I always disliked was the orange and black wrapped taffy or whatever the heck that was.

I used to occasionally go by Atwoods or other "ranch supply" places for my Circus Peanuts. Then, when we were in Kanab, UT for that 9 months, the wife and I walked around Kanab a lot for exercise. We just happened to go into a Family Dollar store, and lo and behold, there were packages of Circus Peanuts. I noticed right away that the size of the bag was bigger and they were less expensive than the ones found in the "ranch supply" stores.

I bought a package and was astounded that they were much better than any other Circus Peanuts that I had in the past. I began to refer to the Family Dollar stuff as "the crack of Circus Peanuts."

I do have to limit myself though, otherwise I would eat a whole bag in one sitting.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta give a hard hell no to licorice. I've tried many of the different flavors and they're all just variations of 'nasty'. The CC and peanuts are just OK --- I'll eat 'em, but won't go outa my way for 'em.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL this one Rick. Yeah nobody likes these.

DSCN8438__51173.1346968516.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom