Hated Halloween Candies That STILL Survive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 8624DE08-6E00-4DC4-9EC8-A48C0C7DD710.jpeg
    8624DE08-6E00-4DC4-9EC8-A48C0C7DD710.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 0

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put rock candy on that list of nasty along with black liquorice and the strawberry candies that was always the very last thing you ate in the Pepperidge farms gift pack! :tounge2:You know I'm right! Lol.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a Halloween candy, but I had a craving for jelly beans a few weeks ago. Couldn’t find them in the convenience stores or our grocery store. Finally found some at Atwood’s. I bought horse feed and almost an equal amount of jelly beans in weight. Told the cashier that it was a new equine diet. Like a little kid, I picked out all the black ones and threw them away.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to like the black liquorice of yester years but that they make today not so much, now black jellybeans i will eat the kids use to pick them out cause they wouldnt eat them so they brought them to me and sometimes the red ones too.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they age those foam peanuts for a few years at the factory before selling? I don't think I've ever touched one that wasn't hard as a rock.
How do they justify making those peanuts anymore? You know that you’re making terrible candy when you’re having to disguise it in the shape of another food that’s NOT candy…and people STILL won’t eat it. But they’re not as bad as marshmallow peeps… Who thought it was a good idea to take marshmallows the size of your fist, shape them like baby birds and rabbits, and dust them with a generous coating of sugar and food coloring and somehow get people to buy them? I’d probably rather eat jello from the sandbox, the threat of diabetes isn’t near as bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom