Have a non-gun good deal to pass along!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am always looking for good deals like most of us. So I wanted to post this for everyone to know.

My wife and I shop at Crest market, the newest one on sw 104th and may ave have the BEST prices on thier Pepsi products, they are having thier truckload sale and ALL Pepsi products are $1.78 for a 12 pack!

That equals out be about .14 cents a can! the sale ends next wed, so I just wanted to let people know. Because I am always looking for bargains like this! Poor Pepsi guy said he can't even get the packs off the pallet before people take them off!

Thanks guys.......

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Locally owned grocery store, that's why it's currently only in the OKC metro area. They are building more and more stores though. Just be sure you avoid the place on the first of the month.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True about the coupon thing; When I did my monthly large grocery visit, we went to walmart due to unbiassed coupon use then I would get the specials at crest such as soda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom