have you carried more than one gun on you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Live in the ghetto much. Nice choice of arms though. Carrying like 3k worth!

Yeah, it took a few years to put it all together. Actually, all three are upgrades from other guns.

The theory - I forget off hand where I got it from(Jeff Cooper, maybe?) - is to carry one on your strong side, one you can access while seated like when you are driving, and one you can access with either hand in most any scenario. I choose to carry the third gun in an ankle holster.

Woody

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually only carry one on my person, but have occasionally carried two - J-frame in the front pocket and full-size semi-auto IWB. I often have a backup nearby in the vehicle (hard to draw from an IWB or pocket holster with a seatbelt on).

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kimber Compact Custom CDP II 1911 on right hip at 4:30 position.

Kimber RCP Ultra in a shoulder rig.

Ruger LCP with laser in ankle holster.

4 spare mags for the two 1911s and two spare mags for the LCP.

I feel comfortable.

Woody

Attention would-be thugs and bad guys: Do NOT mess with Woody!

I usually don't carry more than one but if I do it's usually a G26 and a NAA 22 mag revolver. I have a gun in the truck 99% of the time.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
minimum...J frame in a pocket

Govt 45 on the belt if weather and garments allow. The 45 goes in the car 99% of the time if not on me.

I dont expect a mutiple- round encounter... I carry 2 in case one fails. Pocket carry sucks when seated too...It's all "mechanics" for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom