Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Belief doesn't require emotional attachment. If it did, you'd have an emotional attachment to the laws of physics. You've stated that you know that God exists, and in the minds of many here that don't, you are definitely a believer. And, I guess you think you were created just so God could watch and see what you do. Is your existence and life's experience that intriguing that God wouldn't be bored with what you do, versus what all everyone else does?

Good discussion here.

I stand by my definition of belief. If someone believes in Santa Claus, it is done because of emotion and not facts. Same goes for God. I would rather know God exists than believing God exists.

As for why God created me or anything else for that matter, I have no answer. As I am finite I am incapable of comprehending the infinite. I'm of little use to God in that he doesn't need me for anything. I on the other hand depend on God for everything in order to sustain my life. I need the oxygen, food and water God created to remain alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom