Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe in God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God who is my Savior. I believe that God will make a new Heaven and those I love will be there. I've never dwelt on the details. I just have faith, try to do the right thing, and try to leave the rest to him.
It would be fine with me to spend eternity shooting stuff, being with my family, and cruising my bike down streets of gold though.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My concept of Heaven is as much about what it's not as what it is. No sin, no sadness, no pain sounds like a decent place to be even without including the eternal joy part.
This! No pain, sadness, resent, just total piece and content. I am personally curious to see it. Not in a huge hurry but the older I get the more ready I am. Not that I want to die but I believe being ready is a key to death with dignity, that part has to suck otherwise.
And what if heaven werent a physical place with xyz coordinates. Its a spiritual world somewhere else.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a book written by man.

(you will counter and try to quantify with that "is was written by man through god".) Everyone has an easy button

EVERY book is written by mankind, including science books, so I guess science shouldn't be believed either?

Even the Supreme Court has made the ruling that atheism is also a religion. Perhaps that is because, like believers in God, they must also live in faith as well?

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERY book is written by mankind, including science books, so I guess science shouldn't be believed either?

Even the Supreme Court has made the ruling that atheism is also a religion. Perhaps that is because, like believers in God, they must also live in faith as well?
Agreed, but my point is that some books are based on proven science...not all, for sure, but quite a few. I don't pick and choose, I look at all the EVIDENCE. Some go by faith and that is fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom