Here kitty kitty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bad for opening day. First one I have ever killed. 33lbs.

i182.photobucket.com_albums_x254_jeffreyhu_bigbobcatphoto.jpg

i182.photobucket.com_albums_x254_jeffreyhu_bobcat2ndphoto.jpg

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
33 pounds is a nice bobcat. 13 is a medium housecat . . . I know bobcats get over 40, and saw one this season that might hit 45. He was a dark blue-gray. Didn't take the shot, but wish I had. Congrats on a nice kitty. CB

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cograts, but you need more details on the hunt...

Sitting in my stand and i hear a doe blowing behind me about 5 times. A few seconds later hear crashing coming through the woods, I get ready and a doe flies by me at light speed with this cat right on her tail. I hollar loud and he checks up about 30 yards away. I just happened to have the rifle with me this morning. End of story. Pics dont do him justice. I weighed him 3 times. By himself and with me holding him. 33lbs even.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
33 pounds is a nice bobcat. 13 is a medium housecat . . . I know bobcats get over 40, and saw one this season that might hit 45. He was a dark blue-gray. Didn't take the shot, but wish I had. Congrats on a nice kitty. CB

Man, I hate to argue, world record is under 50lb on a bobcat (Canada). House cats are under 10lb unless you got a couch potato. 30lb bobcat stretched will be as tall as an average adult.

Whatever ....

30lb bobcat (not mine):
www.bestforhunting.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_11_11_26_06_Grouse_Flats_Bobcat_27_lbs.jpg

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in my stand and i hear a doe blowing behind me about 5 times. A few seconds later hear crashing coming through the woods, I get ready and a doe flies by me at light speed with this cat right on her tail. I hollar loud and he checks up about 30 yards away. I just happened to have the rifle with me this morning. End of story. Pics dont do him justice. I weighed him 3 times. By himself and with me holding him. 33lbs even.

Congrats and nice cat! Are you keeping the pelt or selling?

Here is a bid cat (35 pounds) too:

http://www.wildlifecallers.com/blog/2009/11/big-tom-bobcat-called-and-taken-photos/

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom