Herman Cain has died from the Chinese virus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Let’s recap what we know about Cain’s previous denials. 1) On Oct. 31, he said he was unaware of any settlement of sexual harassment allegations against him. Then he acknowledged that he had been told of an agreement. Then he continued to insist that in his 40-year business career, “that was the only instance of accused sexual abuse—sexual harassment, the only one.” Then we learned that at least two such accusations were settled for a combined $80,000, far more than Cain had indicated."

On Nov. 2, former NRA pollster Chris Wilson said of Cain and sexual harassment, “I was around a couple of times when this happened.” Wilson referred to an incident “at a restaurant in Crystal City” in northern Virginia. According to Wilson, “many people were aware of what took place” there.

) On Nov. 8, Cain said of his third accuser, Sharon Bialek, “‘I don’t even know who this woman is.” Under questioning, he repeated that when he saw her on TV the previous day, “I didn’t recognize the face. I didn’t recognize the name, nor the voice.” But Bialek said she had spoken with Cain on Sept. 30 at a Tea Party event, and Amy Jacobson, a Chicago radio host who was there, confirmed this account. “They were hugging,” Jacobson told the Chicago Sun-Times. “She was inches from his ear,” and Cain was telling her, “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Let’s recap what we know about Cain’s previous denials. 1) On Oct. 31, he said he was unaware of any settlement of sexual harassment allegations against him. Then he acknowledged that he had been told of an agreement. Then he continued to insist that in his 40-year business career, “that was the only instance of accused sexual abuse—sexual harassment, the only one.” Then we learned that at least two such accusations were settled for a combined $80,000, far more than Cain had indicated."

On Nov. 2, former NRA pollster Chris Wilson said of Cain and sexual harassment, “I was around a couple of times when this happened.” Wilson referred to an incident “at a restaurant in Crystal City” in northern Virginia. According to Wilson, “many people were aware of what took place” there.

) On Nov. 8, Cain said of his third accuser, Sharon Bialek, “‘I don’t even know who this woman is.” Under questioning, he repeated that when he saw her on TV the previous day, “I didn’t recognize the face. I didn’t recognize the name, nor the voice.” But Bialek said she had spoken with Cain on Sept. 30 at a Tea Party event, and Amy Jacobson, a Chicago radio host who was there, confirmed this account. “They were hugging,” Jacobson told the Chicago Sun-Times. “She was inches from his ear,” and Cain was telling her, “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”

What's the point of your post?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I must be some kind of weirdo. None of that rises to the definition of "harassment" muchless "sexual" harassment in my book. What a world ...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the point of your post?
He has no point
I must be some kind of weirdo. None of that rises to the definition of "harassment" muchless "sexual" harassment in my book. What a world ...
Consider the source. Its TK, Cain may have done something bad and that justifies his slow death.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cain was a good Christian man. A good conservative, he was one of us. Forget my previous posts about him. I'll limit my criticism of adulterous perverts to those of a liberal stripe from now on.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cain was a good Christian man. A good conservative, he was one of us. Forget my previous posts about him. I'll limit my criticism of adulterous perverts to those of a liberal stripe from now on.

I wasn't commenting about you. I was throwing shade on society as a whole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom