Herman Cain has died from the Chinese virus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, no. Herman Cain doesn't fit the victim narrative and mentality, so his life isn't going to be celebrated by the left.

Cain shows what is possible in the US when they apply themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do something for them like the democrats preach.

His dad was a chauffeur and mom was a house keeper. He worked hard and was successful.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago, I was in Atlanta having dinner with a couple of folks. One of them was a friend of Cain’s, and he , by accident, came into the restaurant. He came over to our table and sat down to chat for a few minutes. He was every bit exactly as I had hoped that he was. A gentleman, friendly, funny, and true. I counted that evening as a blessing.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago, I was in Atlanta having dinner with a couple of folks. One of them was a friend of Cain’s, and he , by accident, came into the restaurant. He came over to our table and sat down to chat for a few minutes. He was every bit exactly as I had hoped that he was. A gentleman, friendly, funny, and true. I counted that evening as a blessing.
very kool

Latest posts

Top Bottom