HK p7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I discovered today that there is a company in Texas called P7Pro that makes custom P7M8 style pistols with the squeezecocker and everything. The base model is around $2500 with or without a rail and with the option of an aluminum or steel frame. On top of that, for $1000 you can get an upgraded slide that has either an optics cut or a compensator with an extended barrel to match. You can also get a titanium frame for another $600. For a mere $4000 you can have a modernized P7 with all the bells and whistles. Shipping is free as well!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day, I figured out how to do a trigger job on them and add a much needed trigger stop. I could get them down right pleasant.....untill you shot a couple mags somewhat fast.....ouch!!! That thing would get really hot. I detest guns that "fight back" so I sold it just as fast as I could. Just another engineering design by an engineer who doesn't shoot!

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I had a P7 years ago. Paid $500 for it. Took it to the range once and that was it. A very accurate gun, but not practical. Most people keep them for collectors pieces, but how much fun is that. I’d sell it. I might even look into having it chromed in a mirror finish. People used to go ga-ga over that. Might get you a bit more cash. Just a thought.