USPS strikes again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a retired USPS worker, here is the problem in a nutshell. They are giving priority to Amazon packages...period. By law 1st class mail is not to be intentionally delayed...but it is daily, because they are critically dependent on Amazon for revenue to even function, and Amazon DOES have standards they monitor and USPS is required to maintain them. The standards the USPS are required to fulfill BY LAW are ignored daily. The rocket scientists that run the USPS ignored the internet, smartphones, and email and just kept building BILLIONS of dollars worth of machinery to sort magazines and letters which dwindled to almost nothing nowadays. Meanwhile we have this MASSIVE network of machinery and plants that need to kiss Amazon's ass while the average postal customer gets screwed. Coming or going my packages now stop in Tulsa for about a week before proceeding. The last 2 Priority packages I Paid extra to arrive in 3 days took 12 and 15. Your priority pkg with your meds in it will NOT be delivered on Sunday but your 2 dollar piece of crap from Amazon will.
Way more issues than just Amazon. Trust me.

Need to make mail a public company. The government ruined it as it is.

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The USPS needs to be done away with. Has nobody heard of computers to send letters and messages back and forth. The only letter type mail I get is junk mail. That’s it. If you have packages send them through UPS, FedEx, Amazon…..I don’t understand why we even need mailboxes anymore. In ten years the USPS is going to be like the milkman, completely unnecessary.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally! And thank goodness.

1000009579.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom