Horror Story: M&P 10 and S&W's Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mods lock it up, my rifle is loosing value as we speak....

Maybe we can put some pressure on them like the thread with the trashed pin and weld job and at least get you a barrel. It's inexcusable to not even offer to let you buy a barrel. It's a long shot, I really don't think they care, which is sad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mods lock it up, my rifle is loosing value as we speak....

Maybe we can put some pressure on them like the thread with the trashed pin and weld job and at least get you a barrel. It's inexcusable to not even offer to let you buy a barrel. It's a long shot, I really don't think they care, which is sad.

Why would we want to lock it up?

If we leave it open, and more credible threads show up, get forwarded to them, they might put this into their customer reply's and open a few eyes?

It never hurts to try.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would we want to lock it up?

If we leave it open, and more credible threads show up, get forwarded to them, they might put this into their customer reply's and open a few eyes?

It never hurts to try.

I was being a smartass, I have the same rifle.
Sarcasm.

Yes we want S&W to see that people are upset with their CS.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately the barrel extension on the M&P 10 is proprietary too. Now I could buy another .308 barrel and have a gunsmith press the S&W barrel extension onto it... I just don't know if it would be worth it. I'm thinking I will probably just sell the rest of the parts for whatever I can get.

After I left the station you were at on Saturday I thought about suggesting re-barreling using the existing extension but never saw you again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom