Horror Story: M&P 10 and S&W's Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God I just re read this. So much **** talk it's hilarious. Ok don't take my word for it. Research Chris Kyle too he spoke at length at how unreliable the SR25 was in the field. So me the dumbass, James Yeager, and Chris Kyle are all idiots. Acknowledge all. Honestly keep rockin your AR10s some of yall deserve em. :-)

My AR-10 has been flawless. Go back to your hole.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W has now said that they have changed their policy on this, and are going to be quoting prices for repairs even if they fall outside of their warranty. They sent me a prepaid shipping label yesterday, so I am sending the rifle back again. I'll let y'all know how it works out.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henschman, please keep up us updated throughout the process. Thanks

Ditto. Glad to hear that they might take care of you. I really can't fathom why they wouldn't do a repair charging you for it if they weren't at fault. Not saying you were at fault Henchman, but this whole deal has pretty much flown in the face of S&W's past customer service.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That makes me happy. They make my favorite wheel gun, among other things, and it was paining me to see them being total dicks.

Hope it works out well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom