How do you carry your LCP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

I carry mine cocked and locked in the factory blackhawk pocket holster.

Love the looper leather pocket holster, but I seems to have the "out of stock" curse.

D

dondavis3

I carry mine in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

i742.photobucket.com_albums_xx67_dondavis3_Guns_RugerLCP380.jpg

But recently I bought a Ruger PC9

i742.photobucket.com_albums_xx67_dondavis3_Guns_RugerLC92.jpg

I believe it is an improvement over the LCP.

But it is 25% larger than the LCP - so not as easy to pocket carry IMHO

:patriot:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to sooner state and picked one up today! It rides very nice just in the pocket, will prob get a desantis for it soon. Taking it to shoot in the morning!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah I have a Pf 9 and have had several LCP and P3at's and never carried in a holster. Fully loaded and never fired without being touched.

Only way I could even imagine a trigger pull that stiff and long being fired accidently would be some odd act of getting it somehow perfectly caught just on the trigger pulling as you fell or scraped along something. But highly unlikely event!

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I carry it it is in a galco leather pocket holster. Looking for an IWB to appendix carry in shorts that I could use without a belt since the LCP will get alot more use this summer.

S

Smokey5184

I use an In the Waist holster with on my back hip i'm a slim guy and with a shirt you can't even tell. I even carry bigger frame guns than the LCP. I carry either the LCR or LC9 never had a comfort issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom