How Far Can The Pokes Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Close game today and a good win. TCU game next week will be a challenge. Can they avoid the great Poke Choke and make it all the way this year? I’m sure some disappointed Sooner fans will chime in with their thoughts. I hope they get it done this year.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Close game today and a good win. TCU game next week will be a challenge. Can they avoid the great Poke Choke and make it all the way this year? I’m sure some disappointed Sooner fans will chime in with their thoughts. I hope they get it done this year.
I think they can but that Defense didn’t look as good today as It has all year long

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we can get past Iowa State, I think the team has a chance to make the playoff.

Steady there big cat. Lotta football left to play. I’ve been a Cowboy all my life. I’ll take it as it comes. I try not to get too high or too low. Those bastards been breaking my heart for over 55 years.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If OSU plays like they did the 1st half today it could get to be a rough back-half of the season. If they can play like they did in the second half I will be more confident for the rest of Big12 play. OSU needs to start playing four full quarters in every game to be a contender.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If OSU plays like they did the 1st half today it could get to be a rough back-half of the season. If they can play like they did in the second half I will be more confident for the rest of Big12 play. OSU needs to start playing four full quarters in every game to be a contender.

Looked like the frauds some have claimed them to be in the first 1/2.

Defense looked a lot better in the 2nd 1/2. We will need consistent QB play if they want to make it back to the conf championship game.

We’ll go as far as the defense and Sanders take us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom