How Far Can The Pokes Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than being inconsistent (my opinion) in execution, I think they are going to have a pretty good season. I expect to see a different team next week. Practice this week will probably concentrate on some basic fundamentals.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HAHA you gave it 2 whole hours to make a snide comment.

Poke fans do a play by play on OU games. I figured they'd at least give their own team the same consideration lol. But the lack of participants vs OU threads still shows the emotional damage is there.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were down to our 3 and 4th string freshman corner backs. Who played pretty well 2nd half. Our regular center was out, and then the targeting call, got rid of our 2nd team linebacker. Overall, Pokes won with a lot of players out. TCU will be a test, but they had to out score Kansas to win. Our defense, I doubt, will let that happen. And K-State finally beat Iowa State 10 to 9. I really thought that K-state would be a very tough out this year, but I'm liking out chances more now. Ewers at Texas is actually pretty good. Texas game could be nip and tuck. And the game with OU is never easy. We've got to get our run game going early and often. Dom runs hard, but he does need to get better at making people miss. I like our chances at the Big12 championship game, but I could believe that whatever teams finally wind up there will have a few loses. The league has a lot parity this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom