How many of you guys had Covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still Antibody free. Taught in a nasty kids coughing 24/7 high school from 22-24, and had a kid in day care all through covid (except during the lock down).
We were/are all up to date on our jabs and jab boosters.
Did I mention I taught Science?
😚
Thank God I didn’t get Covid cause my brain was still working enough after the last school year to tell me to gtfo of teaching

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted my extensive detailed history of all this. I am sure I had real covid19 early before it even had a name. Year and a half later was talked into taking the first of two shots. Put me down with the same symptoms that had persisted almost 6 months. I got on invective and recovered. I still have times when I start feeling brain fog and my lungs do not feel right. I take a couple doses of Ivermectin and I feel better in a couple of days. Yep, Mr. Bob just pure coincidence every time, consistently. Ivermectin in any reasonable amounts is safer than aspirin. JMO. Horse paste works for me.
Yep, same story for me.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
My immediate family (wife and 2 kids), none. Me? I think once but I called it the common cold, lasted 2 days. My parents got the shot, got it 3 or 4 times each, or as I called it, the common cold. Is it real? Not sure. Is it political? Hell yes. Do I trust any doctors or nurses now? Nope. I learned a lot through all of that but what I learned the most was 1. If your TV tells you to do something, do the opposite. 2. Take care of your body and it will last a long time with less check engine lights. 3. Never let anyone tell you that you can't see a family member or friend.

Russ661

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had it 4 times, once back-to-back. Had all the shots and stuff and took Paxlovid for bouts 2 and 3. That stuff for me was worse than the virus! This last time the wife and I both had it. It was pretty mild for me but symptoms hung on for a while afterward. The wife had it worse and was sick for over a week. My only long term thing is a cough that I just can’t get rid of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom