How many of you guys had Covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I tested positive three different times - once before the first vaccination, once after the first vaccination, and the third time after the second vaccination and the booster. Each time for me, it wasn’t any different than the normal being sick. Each time only lasted three to four days, never lost my sense of smell or taste, and I was good to go with the typical OTC medicine.

I originally had no intention of getting the vaccine, but I went to see my daughter one day who worked at a pharmacy and said you might as well get it while you’re here…so I said ok, whatever. Since I got the first one, figured I might as well go ahead and get the second. Only got the booster because of visiting my daughter at work again one day. Since it wasn’t ever that bad for me, I had not interest in the other boosters.

Side note: I also decided to get the vaccines and booster to make my life easier to travel since everyone was on wild trip over it at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom