How much do looks affect your fire arm purchases.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please link directions to this fountain of youth.

Well, unfortunately, I haven't found the fountain just yet, but I can tell you that a sense of humor, along with an ability to always see the glass half full instead of half empty helps a bunch. 🤷

Oh! And every night when your head hits that pillow think of 3 things you are grateful for. Then, every morning when you wake up, before you get out of bed, think of 3 more things you are grateful for. Do this every day, and try not to use the same thing twice in a week. It's mind-boggling how fortuitous we, as Americans, are, but we don't see it.

Oh!! One more thing -- pet a dog every chance you get!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Can't promise you will live forever, but what life you do have will be greatly enhanced. 😘

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah my first, and still EDC was the Kimber CDP Ultra 45 that I just loved the looks of on the NRA magazine cover almost every month back then. I went to H&H looking specifically for that gun. It did not disappoint

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, based on my personal experience, "man" is an urban legend. Only thing I have EVER run across as been really old looking 13 year old kids ... 🤷😘🤣
Eerily accurate for me at least. :blush:

Though my cousin Eve told me that our grandma said that when she looked in a mirror, she expected to see her 15YO self, not the old lady she was... And I can relate to that, also.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who told you I was a “ man “ ? I could be mere child of 71.
I'm also 71. I like that commercial of a few years back where the guy says, "I'm 53. sometimes I feel like I'm 53 and sometimes I feel like I'm 35." Well, that's me. Some times I feel like I'm 71, sometimes I feel like I'm 17...

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, just take a gander at the looks of this. Like it needs a home:
1713286381907.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom