How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is if I had a nickel for every time I heard "A badge will get you pussy, but pussy will get your badge." I'd have enough to put in a sturdy wool sock and wallop all the fools who do this anyway!

:smack:

That's funny cuz if I had a nickel for every time I heard Grumpy say that very thing I'd have ... Can you guess??

Curious now??

Have you figured it out yet??

THAT'S RIGHT!! A POLICE PENSION!!😉😉😉 COME ON DOWN!

No really!! 😛😛😛😂😂😂😂 (and before any of you haters get started it was HIS idea, not mine!! 😚😘 Gotta love a man who knows what he wants and goes after it. 🤷)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as police officers are people, they are gonna have sex. Just like the rest of us. 🤷

Yep, but maybe after the wife raised hell, the dumbass in charge wouldn't have assigned the two adulterers to the same car. Unless they were helping facilitate some "alone time" on purpose.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, but maybe after the wife raised hell, the dumbass in charge wouldn't have assigned the two adulterers to the same car. Unless they were helping facilitate some "alone time" on purpose.

You know, given what I know about the politics in police departments (damn people ruin everything) nothing would surprise me. (Have I mentioned I hate people??)

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enthusiasm and competence ARE traits of attractiveness! ;)

Sprinkles are for winners... :)
Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone! Years ago I saw a some movie star on the late show. I had always thought she a was bueatyful, but the moment she started talking it was obviolus that without a script, she was a complete idiot!, and far less attractive to me!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone! Years ago I saw a some movie star on the late show. I had always thought she a was bueatyful, but the moment she started talking it was obviolus that without a script, she was a complete idiot!, and far less attractive to me!
I used to know a electrical engineer that would have loved her. I never understood it because the guy is super intelligent, but his women had to be really pretty and dumb as a box of rocks. Guess he was afraid a smart girl might show him up, dunno...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's funny cuz if I had a nickel for every time I heard Grumpy say that very thing I'd have ... Can you guess??

Curious now??

Have you figured it out yet??

THAT'S RIGHT!! A POLICE PENSION!!😉😉😉 COME ON DOWN!

No really!! 😛😛😛😂😂😂😂 (and before any of you haters get started it was HIS idea, not mine!! 😚😘 Gotta love a man who knows what he wants and goes after it. 🤷)
OH YEAH, Where does the nickel fit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom