HR 45 Do you want to register all your guns with the Fed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaylonCash

Marksman
Reaction score
I have contacted my reps several times over this, it is completely unconstitutional and will refuse to abide.

On a lighter note guys, this bill has no Co-sponsors. Which basically means it will get nowhere. And, everyone knows Bobby Rush is an idiot.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree with ya! I sold all mine also @ the last gun show.

I think that you all that are selling guns due to the worry of this bill and more importantly, this administration are crazy!!! But... being a guy who is ALWAYS willing to help his fellow brother, I would be more than willing to buy anything from all of you guys that are concerned about firearm ownership---
If the price is right---

(see my tagline)

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that you all that are selling guns due to the worry of this bill and more importantly, this administration are crazy!!! But... being a guy who is ALWAYS willing to help his fellow brother, I would be more than willing to buy anything from all of you guys that are concerned about firearm ownership---
If the price is right---

(see my tagline)

sarcasm, meet shooterdave. Shooterdave, meet sarcasm. :punch:

Hunter_55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to think that I have been having a hard time thinking about what to do if our very own government comes knocking at my door wanting my guns. This is a very serious thing.

Law enforcement officers went door to door in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Somehow we here in the heartland of America have got to figure out a way to preserve our freedoms. We have a lot of gun owners that use OSA and I would venture that the most of them have never been negligent or committed a crime with a firearm. This confirms in my own mind that the criminal element will never comply with the law and if we all lay down our arms just because we have an OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT then we will find ourselves being victims of the criminal elements.

We really need to vote conservative leaders here in Oklahoma and claim our sovereignty to function within our own borders the way we see fit for our own state. People, now is the time to get our heads out of the sand before it is really too late to save our freedoms. Get involved with some local political action groups that are conservative. Believe me the Liberals already are organized and about ready to come to our front doors to demand our guns. I am reminded of the old say, "United We Stand and Divided We Fall".

It is so important to keep a network going so with a few quick e-mails we can notify literally hundreds or thousands to inform others about if people start after us to turn in our guns or to start taxing us to the point that we can't afford them anymore.:soldiers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom