Hummingbirds 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One little black and white hummingbird at my feeder the last two days....in Midwest City. Doesn't look like a ruby-throat...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None here. We have dove, several different kinds of woodpecker, honeybees galore, scissortail flycatchers (I have seen more of those this spring so far than I did all last year! :) ), bluebirds and some little chickadee looking thing ... But no hummingbirds ... yet ... :(

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put the feeder up Thursday (04/04)

Been seeing a couple of the black ringneck ones since yesterday (04/06).

in Lawton.

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was just sitting down to type about what this late winter weather was going to do to the hummingbirds that have already moved into the area...and one buzzed up to the feeder outside the window. He looked pretty ragged but looks like he/she made it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another one just joined him...green back with black neck. They are both hitting the feeders hard. Gassin' up for the night, or for haulin' butt out of here! LOL.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
38 degrees this morning and my first hummingbird shows up. Great timing!

My wife said he's spent most of the day in our little Japanese Maple next to the house and out of the wind. Hope he makes it through the night. My wife has been trying to figure out a way to keep him warm. I'm afraid he's on his own.

1st.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom