Hypothetically speaking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the proper thing for the officer to do?

• Release the men

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Detain the men

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Detain the men and run serial number checks on their weapons

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It started out as a general question but I was baited into giving more info than was needed. The 3 poll questions were way to complicated.

Well now you're just being rude. Calling us stupid now? Come on....

You asked a complicated question with no details. You wanted a simple answer. With the details you gave SOME of us believed that the a logical answer was not there without more detail. Sorry we "baited" you into telling us the whole story and not just giving you the answer YOU wanted to hear.

I'm sure we will keep this in mind next time you ask for opinions on anything.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is obvious he just wanted to be able to tell everyone that he has more training than most LEO, show off his obviously far superior intelligence by judging every response and insult people. This guy is a joke and didn't want anyone's actual input. He just wanted to try and show off. He continues to question every answer while giving more information as he sees fit.

Obvious hack is obvious!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is obvious he just wanted to be able to tell everyone that he has more training than most LEO, show off his obviously far superior intelligence by judging every response and insult people. This guy is a joke and didn't want anyone's actual input. He just wanted to try and show off. He continues to question every answer while giving more information as he sees fit.

Obvious hack is obvious!

Touché

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would any of that dictate if the cop ran the numbers or not at the end of the deal?

personally from a first responder standpoint and assessing the situation those are a few of the questions I would like to know. By no means does that mean I wouldnt run the numbers or get names, because of all that would go into the police report.

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Obvious hack is obvious!

I have read this thread several times and seems to me as if the people who couldnt stay on topic are the jokes :laughup: The question was pretty simple as was the answer there wasnt anymore info needed. The info he asked for was from the people who responded as to why they chose the answer they did. All he asked was how you would handle the 3 men after you cleared them of all wrong doing. I dont see why this has turned into what it is. Simple question simple answer. His questioning of every answer tis asking why the answer in question has anything to do with the original poll. He hasnt questioned or talked down to anyone who as actually had input that had anything to do with the question he asked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom