I can hear you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember when you are at the range and talking crap about another shooters gear or guns that ear protection muffles, not mutes!!

I was at the range the other day with my wife and a father and son were there. They asked me what I was shooting and I told them. The went back to shooting their 6 inch groups at 25 yards. While I was shooting the son tells the dad what I had and proceeds to tell his dad what a terd it is and how they are overpriced and not worth the money. He also was telling him my rifle was made right here in Oklahoma, it's not. They decided their home builds were far better than mine. They had some nice rifles, if you are into the tactical ninja type of thing.

So just remember, we can hear you when you talk, so try and be nice!! My wife was cracking up at them, even she knew better!!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LoL Hope you and your wife had a good day shooting other than that. I want to ask what they were shooting and what you were shooting.
I was shooting my KAC and the guy had an Aero lower with a stock that you could stick a mag into, hung out the bottom, not sure what the upper was, besides it had a muzzle brake. Had a cheaper optic on it, don't remember what brand. It was not a bad rifle, the point was talking crap about others stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom