I can hear you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've lost track of how often this has happened to me, piston. I just wheel my target out 6 inches farther than theirs and then proceed to show them just what a girl can do with her POS gun ... :naughty: I gotta say, GC has been a GREAT treacher ... I can usually hear a pin drop when I get done with the dullards ... :fallangel

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
overheard at a certain public range in Moore the other day:

"dude! check out this shell casing! my son just put a .40 in my .45 and shot it, hahaha"

I hate stupid people....

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've lost track of how often this has happened to me, piston. I just wheel my target out 6 inches farther than theirs and then proceed to show them just what a girl can do with her POS gun ... :naughty: I gotta say, GC has been a GREAT treacher ... I can usually hear a pin drop when I get done with the dullards ... :fallangel

Okay, so girls can shoot, but can they drag a deer out of the woods?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when you are at the range and talking crap about another shooters gear or guns that ear protection muffles, not mutes!!

I was at the range the other day with my wife and a father and son were there. They asked me what I was shooting and I told them. The went back to shooting their 6 inch groups at 25 yards. While I was shooting the son tells the dad what I had and proceeds to tell his dad what a terd it is and how they are overpriced and not worth the money. He also was telling him my rifle was made right here in Oklahoma, it's not. They decided their home builds were far better than mine. They had some nice rifles, if you are into the tactical ninja type of thing.

So just remember, we can hear you when you talk, so try and be nice!! My wife was cracking up at them, even she knew better!!

What were you shooting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom