I dunno if "perfect" is the right word but I WANT ONE ANYWAY!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before, but they have some kinetic non pepper ball rounds that are supposed to incapacitate people .I watched a corrections officer shoot an inmate multiple times with it before said inmate choked him unconscious
Yeah, there is always someone bigger and meaner than you. Just because you haven't run into him yet doesn't mean he's not out there. Just means God takes care of stupid people. 😉😇

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet you buy four. Two for you. Two for hubby. But buy five, play with one for practice. Find someone to shoot at with it!

I’m kinda impressed with them. My dog and I would hunt skunks with those. Be cool to pop a skunk with one.
If he shot me with one of those it would be GAME ON! and he knows it! 🤬🤬🤬 I might not kill him but before it was over he'd be wishing I had. More than usual, that is ... 😉

He pepper sprayed a dog that was trying to climb on top of our brand new convertible to get a cat. I was UPWIND and nearly choked to death on the flood of snot my sinuses let lose. I was still coughing 3 days later. Sheesh ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before, but they have some kinetic non pepper ball rounds that are supposed to incapacitate people .I watched a corrections officer shoot an inmate multiple times with it before said inmate choked him unconscious

Maybe if we loaded up with these AND the pepper spray ones, every other one?? 🤷🤷 That might be interesting to watch go down. 😇🤭

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he shot me with one of those it would be GAME ON! and he knows it! 🤬🤬🤬 I might not kill him but before it was over he'd be wishing I had. More than usual, that is ... 😉

He pepper sprayed a dog that was trying to climb on top of our brand new convertible to get a cat. I was UPWIND and nearly choked to death on the flood of snot my sinuses let lose. I was still coughing 3 days later. Sheesh ...

Haaaaaa! Don’t shoot each other. Unless you realllllly know that one of you have the capability to yearn to see how it would hit and see full eyeball deep how they react!! It has to be fun for all who didn’t get shot! One could wait and have visitors over!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haaaaaa! Don’t shoot each other. Unless you realllllly know that one of you have the capability to yearn to see how it would hit and see eyeball deep how they react!!

He already knows. Think he took a hit in basic training. And there was a time when he was working that he was trying to subdue a crazy woman with a kid and took a full face hit from a buddy who was there to help him! 😂😂😂

I swear I was a good 5 feet from him and that dog when he popped off and I practically dropped to my knees. I don't know a lot for sure but I know sure as I am sitting here that I would be WORTHLESS AS TITS ON A BOAR HOG if anybody has pepper spray within 15-20 feet of me. Only thing I can think of is I accidentally made chlorine gas when I was cleaning a single-wide back in the day (bird poo and Clorox) and burned my lungs pretty good. I cannot deal with "caustic" smells anymore. My sinuses and throat are like "Oh **** NO!! We are NOT doing that again!" 🤷😂

Although the way that guy jumped and squawked "MTRFKR!!" makes me want to shoot Grumpy just for fun! 😂😂😇

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He already knows. Think he took a hit in basic training. And there was a time when he was working that he was trying to subdue a crazy woman with a kid and took a full face hit from a buddy who was there to help him! 😂😂😂

I swear I was a good 5 feet from him and that dog when he popped off and I practically dropped to my knees. I don't know a lot for sure but I know sure as I am sitting here that I would be WORTHLESS AS TITS ON A BOAR HOG if anybody has pepper spray within 15-20 feet of me. Only thing I can think of is I accidentally made chlorine gas when I was cleaning a single-wide back in the day (bird poo and Clorox) and burned my lungs pretty good. I cannot deal with "caustic" smells anymore. My sinuses and throat are like "Oh **** NO!! We are NOT doing that again!" 🤷😂

Sends me to my knees too! I hate the ****. I hated washing the **** off humans with a water hose.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there is always someone bigger and meaner than you. Just because you haven't run into him yet doesn't mean he's not out there. Just means God takes care of stupid people. 😉😇
at one point they asked if I wanted to attend the training and carry one of these for self defense at work...... no thanks I'll stick with the Viking

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just upgrade on up to a Thermonator Robot Dog.

IMG_9490.jpeg

See attached video.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now if they will just fix it so I can have 15 rounds. Just because I'd LOVE to mag dump on a mtrfkr. 😇

I don't know about 15 rounds, but there's a M&P trainer in .43 cal / CO2 power which will shoot rubber, ball bearings or ghost pepper balls. It's 8 rounds in the mag though. The one I have it pretty fun anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom