I had a wacked out dream last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So last night I go through my usual ritual before hitting the sack and I noticed that my 40 wasn't where I thought I left it. I found it in the living room on the table, so I picked it up and placed it in the night stand where it usually sleeps. I was having an SMS convo with Larry about holsters and my sleep aid took over and I was down for the count really fast. About 11 oclock, I rolled out of the bed and landed really hard onto the floor. I remember saying thos little furry ba$#&rds under my breath as I got up to go take a leak and get back in bed. I dreamt that I had gone up into the attic to pull down some heaters and a baby squirrel and skunk had my 2 favorite handguns pointed at me. Squirrel says to the skunk, "should we drop em?" Skunk says, "lets!" They both shoot at me and I fell out of the attic opening, narrowly escaping the flying lead. That's when I hit the floor. It's a darned good thing those critters are piss poor shots because I hardly ever get visitors and my corpse would probably go undiscovered for quite a while because of the cold weather. I have no idea what that dream meant, but I'm not taking any chances. Anyone want to volunteer to climb up into my attic? LMAO

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least you remember. I once yelled at a mountain lion in my sleep "GET OUT OF HERE!". Turns out I yelled at the dog.

Don't remember a thing about it. I gave the poor guy some extra snuggles and a can of OMG it's wet dog food!!!!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to change brands of "sleep aid" Johnny Walker, Weller, a couple sips of Fireball or something like that might help. Ha Ha. I would also suggest you Ck for alligators under your bed before you retire.

Hope you are ok tonight, the mind can be strange at times. I usually have weird dreams I remember only when I am sick, don't remember dreaming other times.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be surprising if you had a lucid dream. Most of them are out there. My sweetie awoke twice this morning screaming for help. Bad guys were after her. But, Mighty Mouse was there to save the day!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So last night I go through my usual ritual before hitting the sack and I noticed that my 40 wasn't where I thought I left it. I found it in the living room on the table, so I picked it up and placed it in the night stand where it usually sleeps. I was having an SMS convo with Larry about holsters and my sleep aid took over and I was down for the count really fast. About 11 oclock, I rolled out of the bed and landed really hard onto the floor. I remember saying thos little furry ba$#&rds under my breath as I got up to go fake a leak and get back in bed. I dreamt that I had gone up into the attic to pull down some heaters and a baby squirrel and skunk had my 2 favorite handguns pointed at me. Squirrel says to the skunk, "should we drop em?" Skunk says, "lets!" They both shoot at me and I fell out of the attic opening, narrowly escaping the flying lead. That's when I hit the floor. It's a darned good thing those critters are piss poor shots because I hardly ever get visitors and my corpse would probably go undiscovered for quite a while because of the cold weather. I have no idea what that dream meant, but I'm not taking any chances. Anyone want to volunteer to climb up into my attic? LMAO

Why did you "fake"a leak ? FredNOk, you need to seriously consider some different night-time meds...

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be surprising if you had a lucid dream. Most of them are out there. My sweetie awoke twice this morning screaming for help. Bad guys were after her. But, Mighty Mouse was there to save the day!
I've been battling a cold. Agree you get stupid dreams with medication. A snake crawling up my back seems to be the reoccurring one.
What kind of snake Dennis? I've heard that the type of snake has a certain meaning in lore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom