I had a wacked out dream last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a lot, and on one occasion I had been reading war novels when I came down with the flu.

For about 3 days/nights (even though I was severely exhausted) I couldn't sleep for the sound of mortar fire nearby whenever I dozed off.

Yer mind can do strange things.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I woke up once to my wife frantically pushing me out of the bed (which she succeeded in doing), saying something about "the giant centipede" or something like that. Apparently it was going to get me and she was saving me. I was laughing so hard. She had no memory of it in the morning.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried Ambien once.

Once.

My Mom never slept normal nights, I lived a mile away, and would just drive by after I closed the bars sometimes and she would have the lights on watching TV or vacuuming or something, just her and her schedule. I have seen her chase flies out the door because she did not like swatting them.

Had to move mom to an assisted living center quite a few years back. After a month or so a new employee complained to the local "nurse" and they decided Mom needed Ambien to help her sleep normal nights because Mom might be up at 2AM watching TV or reading. I got a call at 3AM one night, Mom had taken after one of the employees with a pair of scissors. Took the next day to find out what happened. Got her off Ambien immediately, and back to what everyone else there considered sweet Mom again.

Can be bad stuff for some people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom