I had a wacked out dream last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also frequently have dreams about sexy women when I get too much MSG (Mono Sodium Glutomate) flavor enhancer seasoning, usually when out to eat, Chinese food is the worst.

Unfortunately my plans in my dreams usually gets messed up, either I cant find my car keys, lost one of my shoes, took the wrong turn and can't get back to where I need to go, flying very low in the city and can not find an open space to get up above the power lines, stupid stuff like that. I would wake up in the morning completely worn out from the "chase."

It also makes me puff up like a toad, can't take my ring off, joints are swollen, etc. takes a few hours to go away.

After a while, trying to avoid MSG has been easier, but it is hard to do. It is in about everything from Frenches mustard, most butters, canned soups, some beers, and a whole lot of other stuff. Wife has gotten very good at spotting it on the labels. They use about 50 different names for it in various form.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A co-worker came in one morning, said he was making love to Shania Twain when the alarm went off. I asked him if it was a "complete" dream. He said "no, but it probably would have been if I'd been sleeping on my stomach instead of on my back."

Latest posts

Top Bottom