I Have a Scooter in Search of a Disabled Veteran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May be the wrong forum but it does see more traffic.

Have a family member who can no longer transition. He is a Disabled Vietnam Vet. Per his wishes, I am looking for a Disabled Vet who is active and in need of a mobility device capable of going off paved surfaces. He would prefer this to go to a Combat Veteran, he did two tours. You must be able to easily transition as this unit is not the easiest to get in and out of. It will require the use of both hands. Someone with prosthetic legs would find it easy to use but you MUST be able to swing your leg over a bar. Not good for someone with severe back injury as it is NOT the smoothest unit. Weight limit is 250 pounds so this is not a good option for someone who is above that weight class. I am 225 with 36” waist and it works well for me but I am not mobility limited.

I do have a sled which fits a class III hitch so this is a complete unit with chargers, fishing pole holders.

What I must see from you is a VA letter of disability and a drivers license or other ID to prove names and a guarantee you are not just taking to resell. I am NOT keeping any paperwork. You should also try it out to make sure it will work for you.

I am in Muskogee but could meet within a reasonable distance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom