I hope Roger finds time to go to H&H today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I was at a hole in the wall chicken restaurant waiting on my order to go.
I looked up and noticed the menu board also said they had "fresh gizzards."
While I'm waiting, a well dressed professional looking lady flew into the place, cell phone up to her ear, loudly giving instructions.
Literally she swept into the place, paid and grabbed her order and waltzed right back out barking orders on the cell phone the whole time.
Headed for the door with two big bags of food she said "SET THE TABLE! AND GET THAT BOTTLE OF WINE OUT OF THE CLOSET!"
I don't know what kind of wine goes with Fresh Gizzards.

Probably a nice Chianti.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recall years ago eating at the Golden Corral, or the Golden Dumpster as I like to call it. A man at the table next to us appeared to be on a date but was taking a phone call. He was loud enough for anyone in the restaurant to hear his side of the conversation, but wasn’t using speaker phone. After 5-10 minutes of him loudly discussing the latest WWE drama and how he was looking forward to next weeks’ match he ends his conversation by saying, “No, we ain’t had sex yet.” He repeated it again. I’m not sure how the other person didn’t hear him the first time, because everyone in the Golden Dumpster heard him. After that said, “Bye mom,” and hung up the phone. I felt bad for his date. I assume they still “ain’t had sex yet.”

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chill Roger ole lady had kits, he’ll be at H&H next week, same time.
Congrats

D90D0F24-70AB-4648-9E1F-0D012EEC94A5.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I was at a hole in the wall chicken restaurant waiting on my order to go.
I looked up and noticed the menu board also said they had "fresh gizzards."
While I'm waiting, a well dressed professional looking lady flew into the place, cell phone up to her ear, loudly giving instructions.
Literally she swept into the place, paid and grabbed her order and waltzed right back out barking orders on the cell phone the whole time.
Headed for the door with two big bags of food she said "SET THE TABLE! AND GET THAT BOTTLE OF WINE OUT OF THE CLOSET!"
I don't know what kind of wine goes with Fresh Gizzards.

For me, I like my fried gizzards with some salt and pepper, with a side of pickles and onions. I'm thinking a solid heavily oaked chardonnay, maybe a Côtes de Bourg if the heavily oaked buttery aftertaste doesn't work for you or the gizzards are a little greasier than they should be.

I think tomorrow I'm gonna go grab some gizzards and test this out. Sounds fantastic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom