I need Christmas gift ideas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say buy him a crappy cheap gun, then he'll appreciate all those times you didn't buy him a gun.

But seriously, the ammo, knife, or mighty pen ideas seem the best.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know your price range...how about a nice watch? An automatic knife(Gerber,Benchmade,..etc)? Stillwater...how about a few home games to OSU Cowboys next year? Does he like boots(cowboy)....Tony Lama, Dan Post, Justin?

What professional teams does he like or college teams....fan gear...hat, t-shirt, jacket...http://www.eastbay.com/searchresults/?N=846+2090+4294962166&cm_sp=TopNav-_-Fangear-_-MainHead

Does he use tobacco...nice cigars, pipe tobacco? Drink whiskey.....nice bottle of his favorite brand or a micro-brew beer?
Clothing from favorite alchohol brand....t-shirt, ball cap?

Cohiba

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks every one all great ideas!! Can't get a knife he has one his dad got him when he was young and 1st started hunting and he got me a hunting knife last christmas and I would feel like I was copying his christmas gift.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks every one all great ideas!! Can't get a knife he has one his dad got him when he was young and 1st started hunting and he got me a hunting knife last christmas and I would feel like I was copying his christmas gift.

That was 2 years ago....Last year I got you a Ruger 10/22.....Love you too babe....LOL

You don't need to buy me a gift. You are the only Christmas Present I'll ever need......(or the new Batman: Noel graphic novel down at the comic book store...Legendary Comics 221 S. Perkins Rd. Stillwater, OK 74074).....but mostly just you, Hon....

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was 2 years ago....Last year I got you a Ruger 10/22.....Love you too babe....LOL

You don't need to buy me a gift. You are the only Christmas Present I'll ever need......(or the new Batman: Noel graphic novel down at the comic book store...Legendary Comics 221 S. Perkins Rd. Stillwater, OK 74074).....but mostly just you, Hon....

uh...i was going to recommend that!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might also visit Custom Car Stereo by the holiday inn. They have quite the collecton of bad ass flashlight gear. Yeah, its a stereo shop that sell $700 flashlights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom