I received a letter from the Oklahoma Mineral Owners Registry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the letter, I am not in their database. So how did they get my name if I am not in their database?
This letter is a close second to the Endurance car insurance scam letter. You have to pay them to be entered into their database and pay every year.

To me, the letter and envelope look like they are attempting to pass themselves off as a state agency.

Look at their website
https://www.ownerregistry.com/
What do these columns suggest to you? A guy in an office or a governmental agency?

What would you think if you just glanced at this address?

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5420.JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at their address and trying to find the physical area of their ZIP CODE 73113. There is no 73113 ZIP.

Last edited:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been getting these letters for years. Toss them in trash. They used to be in Edmond and wanted $25 yr.

Go to Okla State Treasurer Unclaimed Property .gov and search names. Long story, but we had oil/gas monies sitting there for years from grandparents.

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the letter, I am not in their database. So how did they get my name if I am not in their database?
This letter is a close second to the Endurance car insurance scam letter. You have to pay them to be entered into their database and pay every year.

To me, the letter and envelope look like they are attempting to pass themselves off as a state agency.

Look at their website
https://www.ownerregistry.com/
What do these columns suggest to you? A guy in an office or a governmental agency?

What would you think if you just glanced at this address?

View attachment 499552

View attachment 499553

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499555
A State of Oklahoma government agency will not use a ( .com ) website address.

Latest posts

Top Bottom