I received a letter from the Oklahoma Mineral Owners Registry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just one of many tools we use. That's all it is. As long as you have your info current with the County Clerk and it's all indexed to ALL of your properties and don't move you are good. :thumb:

If you own a hundred or two parcels in 17 counties in 4 states that you inherited from your grandparents and all your info is perfectly current because you know exactly what you own and it's status in the county it resides, count yourself lucky and thank your grandparents and parents for their impeccable handling of their property and estates. 99.98% of people don't do it that good.
Yeppers, Gma and Gpa were great at watching their property and wealth. I just love my mail box money every month!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just one of many tools we use. That's all it is. As long as you have your info current with the County Clerk and it's all indexed to ALL of your properties and don't move you are good. :thumb:

If you own a hundred or two parcels in 17 counties in 4 states that you inherited from your grandparents and all your info is perfectly current because you know exactly what you own and it's status in the county it resides, count yourself lucky and thank your grandparents and parents for their impeccable handling of their property and estates. 99.98% of people don't do it that good.
Correct. We just spent thousands of dollars getting land that was inherited squared away when one relative failed to register a deed on land many years ago that she inherited and passed it down to some useless relatives that only intended to sell it.
We just bought them out recently to get the title brought up to date in the name it should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom