I was brainwashed by the NRA and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murph

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so I'm a little loggy today and these are the only 3 I could think of off the top of my head so I'm looking for additions
And yes I know the NRA would object to my use of their trademark, this is mostly just for fun and I will send the results to them if we come up with anything good

On the front of the shirt
I was brainwashed by the NRA

NRA LOGO

and all I got was this lousy t-shirt, and...

On the back

...millions of allies to help me defend my inalienable right to own and carry arms

...Hunter Safety Classes

...Safe firearm handling classes

So what do you think should be on the shirt?

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMHO, one of the main reasons we can still enjoy the recognition of 2A rights is the NRA. Most if not all my political contributions are going to the NRA.
It may not be perfect in things like open carry support, etc, but it is the BIG gorilla on capitol hill and the anti 2As are in fear of it. It also keeps dems like Harry Reid, etc in check so they can play games to appease their lefty bases but still try to appease law abiding gun owners.
If there was no NRA, recognition of our rights by our legislators would rapidly go out the window.
Just my opinion.
:)

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
every major infringement of our 2nd amendment rights has been endorsed, lobbied for, and supported by the NRA. not opinion, history.

This.

Remember, before the NRA got involved in McDonald, we were on a path of the SCOTUS recognizing the Second Amendment as protecting an immunity of being a United States citizen. Instead, we got stuck with any infringement being presumed constitutional until otherwise decided specifically by the court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom