I was brainwashed by the NRA and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why give money to two organizations that would likely work against one another? why not just give more to the one that is true to the cause, rather than its pocketbook?

IMHO, the NRa and GOA do not work AGAINST each other. Just that the GOA is idealogically purer in terms of supporting 2A. They are both pro 2A organizations.
NRA does more safety classes, kids training, and is overall more "mainstream" while GOA is more legislatively inclined. NRA is the party that all anti 2A fascists fear and target, GOA is much much smaller. NRA has a legislative wing called NRA-ILA, which focuses on legislative issues.
As I said before, I am supporting both....I believe the GOA keeps the NRA honest and more pure than it may otherwise be, but the NRA is clearly needed.
I have been more than satisfied with the NRA's stance over the last 6 months, as the battle to de-recognize RKBA has been intensified by the lefty fascists.

Also, in the long run, if we need to win this war, we need to change the culture in our country, we need to go back to the notion that guns are useful tools in the hands of good people...NOT objects of FEAR and loathing used only for killing. The NRA, with its safety and other training and family programs is MUCH better suited than the GOA to help us win this war.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom