I was brainwashed by the NRA and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
imagine if all the 2nd supporters who were NRA members left the organization, and put that money into a real pro-2nd group. maybe we could undo some of the damage caused by the NRA.

Let's start with you. You pony up your $$$, start a new "real pro-2nd group" and call us when you're ready.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
imagine if all the 2nd supporters who were NRA members left the organization, and put that money into a real pro-2nd group. maybe we could undo some of the damage caused by the NRA.

Or you could just reform the NRA from within since they are already gathered under the mantra of gun rights. What is there to say that this new organization would not suffer the same faults as the NRA has had in it's past?

There is a more pure 2A organization already in existence. GOA. No reason you cannot be a member of both.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why give money to two organizations that would likely work against one another? why not just give more to the one that is true to the cause, rather than its pocketbook?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that the NRA was mentioned countless times by our enemies pretty well sums it up.

I think we'll find that the majority of people who belittle the NRA donate little to none to other Pro-Gun groups, or are members of Pro-Gun groups that are of so little consequences that they have little to no impact upon anti-gunners.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People keep wanting to bring up what the NRA did long ago but ignore what they have done recently. The NRA stood up and said NO to ANY expansion of the background check system. And that isn't because a bunch of pro-gun people quit the NRA, it's because they joined. If the NRA is mostly populated with hunters (or sport shooters or law enforcement officers...) then it will be more concerned with what hunters are concerned with. If it is mostly full of pro-second amendment gun owners then it share their concerns. And the fact is, hunters are mostly concerned with hunting and while many of them are staunch second amendment supporters, many aren't and are only concerned with what affects them directly. If you are a staunch second amendment supporter quitting the NRA is exactly what you don't want to do if you want to protect the second amendment. It's like not voting anymore because a guy you don't like was once elected to office.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joining a Pro-Gun organization of a few tens of theousands of members and talking down the NRA which has millions, is a lot like voting for Ron Paul to get Obama out of office.

It's a fart in a windstorm.

malbrour

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about: " I was brainwashed by the gun control left, and all I got was this lousy bullet"

www.holocaustresearchproject.org_einsatz_images_Einsatz_20action_20in_20Vinnitsa.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom