I will never

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeans Denim GIF by Old Navy

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two stacks of jeans in my closet. Jeans to wear out in public, and the X out ones with holes, tears. paint or stains that are not for public viewing of them or my stuff underneath they no longer cover.

I put a big magic marker black X inside the right hand white front pocket when they get too far gone for public use to make them easy to sort coming out of the dryer. Don't have to inspect every pair. I am retired and living out in the country, going out to mow, waller around under something on my shop building floor, paint, what ever, Yep X outs are the jeans for the day. Lets just say my X outs are experienced, been in nice places in a previous life and to hell and back since then. Yep, eventually wind up in the trash when not much is left of them. Ha

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought many times of going out and buying new jeans and wear them til holes developed in them and then list them for sale as New Fashionable jeans and get my money back
Didn’t make any money from doing it, but back 10 or so years ago, a company was selling “shot” jeans for hundreds of dollars each.
Wife’s friends daughters wanted some, knew I had firearms and asked if I could make some.
Took some of the jeans she supplied and shot them with everything from 12 ga to .22 and everything in between.
They ran them through the washer to fray and got what they wanted.
Not the gaping rips they are wearing now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom