If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll agree with other's sentiments here that if there were a total ban on guns, I can think of a dozen countries I would rather live in than this one.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll agree with other's sentiments here that if there were a total ban on guns, I can think of a dozen countries I would rather live in than this one.

If they outlaw guns, then it would fall into overt total 100% tyranny, they would not allow you to move anywhere, much less out of the country.

You would be stuck like chuck (No offence Chuck)

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some say they would fight and some say they would give em their guns. Truth is, none of us know what we would do until that time comes. Hope it never happens..

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born
A shotgun in my hands
Behind the gun
I'll make my final stand
-Bad Company

I came to terms with this when I went overseas and Im fine with it now. I have a child on the way but if you wish harm on me, my family, or my country Ill kick you in the face. Period. You only have one life to live, and like the saying goes "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" Id rather fall protecting my oath than die a slave.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born
A shotgun in my hands
Behind the gun
I'll make my final stand
-Bad Company

I came to terms with this when I went overseas and Im fine with it now. I have a child on the way but if you wish harm on me, my family, or my country Ill kick you in the face. Period. You only have one life to live, and like the saying goes "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" Id rather fall protecting my oath than die a slave.

I got goosebumps!!!!

AMEN BROTHER

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some say they would fight and some say they would give em their guns. Truth is, none of us know what we would do until that time comes. Hope it never happens..

Most of us have pondered the question.
a lot of us have weighed the consequences
Some of us know exactly what we will do.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like there are other options besides "Handing them over" and "Engage = Die"

Luckily I sold everything, but if someone still had "Grandpa's old Revolver" maybe it could get lost?

Latest posts

Top Bottom