If you are lucky enough to have a good dog...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...you are lucky enough.

My office manager's three year old daughter took a photo of my dog one day this summer. She entered it into a photo contest and won 1st place.

The picture is pretty amazing. Meet Luna, my female Siberian Husky. She will be 3 in January. A few of you have already met her.
i263.photobucket.com_albums_ii145_okiebryan_Facebook_Cover_20P4ffb8f2308ec6cf4eed425a4f45ae43d.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What great pics! I've had many, many dogs in my life -- none like my Jackie. I still miss her. I'll never replace her but I am looking forward to getting Ayel in a couple of weeks. I miss having a dog around here. And God bless GC ... he's so tolerant of me and my need for pets ... poor guy ...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bryan, that's a great pic of those startling Husky eyes! My friend is keeping her Husky mix at my house for the time being, and this dog has one of those blue eyes and a brown eye. It's weird to look at the dog when she's laying on her side - almost like two different personalities depending on which eye is on the upper side.

Garand, does that nose belong to a Lab? I've got three of those - two yellow, one a black Lab mix, all adopted. Great dogs.

BB, I thought GC was your pet (project)? :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bryan, that's a great pic of those startling Husky eyes! My friend is keeping her Husky mix at my house for the time being, and this dog has one of those blue eyes and a brown eye. It's weird to look at the dog when she's laying on her side - almost like two different personalities depending on which eye is on the upper side.

Garand, does that nose belong to a Lab? I've got three of those - two yellow, one a black Lab mix, all adopted. Great dogs.

BB, I thought GC was your pet (project)? :wink2:

LOL ... yeah, but I try to keep that on the down low ... :wink2:

:lookaroun

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Negative
Golden Retriever

Here are a couple of my favorite pics.

During a long cold day duck hunting, he's obviously tired and the feathers frozen into his whiskers prove the temps
gkasper.smugmug.com_Pets_Finn_i_2hVCHTj_0_L_IMAG0026_L.jpg

Later that same day, recovering!
gkasper.smugmug.com_Pets_Finn_i_Chjv4zB_0_O_Finnsleeping.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend's mini doxie and my black Lab mix after a hard day of playing. One of my yellow Labs, likewise tuckered out, is in the background to the right.

i738.photobucket.com_albums_xx29_Perplexed0_Dogs_pooped.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom