If you are lucky enough to have a good dog...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine as a puppy, contemplating jumping for my jugular. Only thing stopping him is he can't get to the dog food by himself.

farm1.staticflickr.com_151_347051233_a8c6964cfc.jpg

I'm not buying this for a second. Too cute!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Franson needs to post a pic of his dog. She's a sweet lil thing!

Yea she is. I spoke with his wife a lil bit about her and was on the lookout for another one. We lost our GSD a couple months ago and life just hasn't been the same since.

Here is the one that we had to put down. He would NEVER leave our side. Kind, gentle and would protect my family to the death.

i75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_IMG_0426.jpg

Here is the newb. we got from the local rescue. She has pretty big shoes to fill but I think we can get here there.

i75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_724DCF7D_E467_4E47_8a0df93f81e5e2d81e211110a3937b598.jpg

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea she is. I spoke with his wife a lil bit about her and was on the lookout for another one. We lost our GSD a couple months ago and life just hasn't been the same since.

Here is the one that we had to put down. He would NEVER leave our side. Kind, gentle and would protect my family to the death.

i75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_IMG_0426.jpg

Here is the newb. we got from the local rescue. She has pretty big shoes to fill but I think we can get here there.

i75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_724DCF7D_E467_4E47_8a0df93f81e5e2d81e211110a3937b598.jpg

I LOVE German Sheppards! Purdy dog!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had two really good dogs in my life. One was my golden retriever comet I had when i was about 12 or 13. The other was a chow/akita mix named teddy. He was a walmart special. He was the best watchdog.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GREAT dog pics ... I'm kinda partial to the GSDs also ... We had a Malamute back with the kids were still at home -- Max. That dog was sumthin' else ... HATED the mailman (sorry, postmstr) ... ROFLMAO! Max would play with Pig, the guinea pig and the kittens like he didn't know he was 10 times bigger than them.

Pig would sneak up on Max while Max was eating and make this chirping noise at him -- Max would take off like he'd been shot! LOL It was a HOOT!

The kittens would stalk Max and then run up to him doing that sideways thing with their tails all bushed out. He'd roll them across the dining room floor, they'd smack the door out to the garage and then jump up and go back for more!

The kids and I had a blast watching all their antics!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a picture a Sasha, who was 14 1/2 when we had to put her down a month ago. It really seems funny not to have a dog around.

She looked happy and contended there. I'm sorry for your loss.

I came to the conclusion last year it's best to have at least three dogs; if one passes away, the other two still have each other until you can add a new third to the mix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom