If you had $1000 and wanted a 1911 what would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulkAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would get a Springfield Mil Spec and a bunch of ammo. I have some nice dressed up 1911's. I'm noticing that I have more fun with my cheaper firearms than some of the more expensive ones. I like not worrying about it getting dinged up or abused.

If I was forced to spend the full amount or lose it. I would try out a Sig 1911. Probably a Target.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said my go to would be S&W, but my next 1911 might have Sig Sauer on the side.

[Broken External Image]

From a guy over on NFA Talk:
Picked this up at the SAR Show West. Sig had just started shipping these out the week prior. Fit and finish are real good. Awsome value @ $1,000 as it comes standard as you see it in commander size frame, threaded barrel with thread protector, checkering, Trijicon night sights, 7 mags, funnel mag well ect. Got to give Sig props as they put out more factory suppressor host handguns than anyone else.

Model is TACOPS 1911 TB

And no, 7 mags is not a misquote, he says it comes with 7 mags! I'm thinkin that would be badass with an Osprey .45 can hung on the end of it!

http://nfatalk.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2234&highlight=1911

Latest posts

Top Bottom