If you had a Henry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Threading an octagon barrel on a lever action should be illegal... That's just sacrilege.
Now there is a “common sense gun law” I can get behind haha

My Henry.357 was already really quiet when shooting low velocity hand loads. I bet it would be dang near silent suppressed! I can see the appeal.

But still.. suppressed lever guns just kinda rub me wrong lol

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If one is good enough for a sitting president.

1666187336150.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would thread it, suppress it and scope it with a Red Dot. Be nice to see the option of a modern, updated lever action and from what I understand there are a few. Even nicer would be rails for lights and laser sights. Heretical, yes absolutely. But I am weird. I still do appreciate though the simplicity and antiquity of the design as well.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would thread it, suppress it and scope it with a Red Dot. Be nice to see the option of a modern, updated lever action and from what I understand there are a few. Even nicer would be rails for lights and laser sights. Heretical, yes absolutely. But I am weird. I still do appreciate though the simplicity and antiquity of the design as well.
Question. Did John Wayne, or Lucas McCain ever use a scope or any type of muzzle device???? I didn’t think so…
1666388424571.png
1666388424571.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question. Did John Wayne, or Lucas McCain ever use a scope or any type of muzzle device???? I didn’t think so…View attachment 311929View attachment 311929
No they did not however they never faced hoards of decaying zombies in any of their movies! Hate to say it, a restomod lever action would be pretty awesome, especially for newer gun owners. A lever action carbine does check off a lot of boxes for home defense.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would buy the model X with the already threaded barrel. Then you can go nuts and make something really nifty like a “cowboy assault rifle” that will make half of the crowd here have a stroke; and still have the choice of classic look and feel when you wanna throw on the ol coonskin cap and take out the octagon barrel.
1C8884BD-696A-4F00-9861-4E9639106719.jpeg

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No they did not however they never faced hoards of decaying zombies in any of their movies! Hate to say it, a restomod lever action would be pretty awesome, especially for newer gun owners. A lever action carbine does check off a lot of boxes for home defense.
FYI- several years ago, CLEET, training for popo, used to have training for lever guns as patrol rifles for the popo. So they are not just for cowboys or zombie killers. I’ve got win 44 mag. Carbine, browning 357 mag, and Rossi/puma stainless, large loop, 45 colt carbine. All 3 are excellent shooters and very accurate. I am Blessed…

Latest posts

Top Bottom